An entrepreneurship program designed to support innovators in the NY Metro Area to reimagine the future
Program Theme: “The Culture of Health is broadly defined as one in which good health and well being flourish across geographic, demographic and social sectors; fostering healthy equitable communities, guides public and private decision making; and everyone has the opportunity to make choices that lead to healthy lifestyles.” – Evidence for Action
We’ve designed our inaugural cohort in line with the action framework for building a Culture of Health.
This program cohort focused on change-makers contributing to building businesses & organizations which address one of the following key areas associated with building a Culture of Health:
– nutrition & sustainable food systems
– health care access & community health
– water, sanitation, & hygiene (WASH)
– healthy environment & wellness
– access, transportation, & walkable cities
– social determinants of health & racial justice
– economic resiliency, technology access & financial inclusion
We set out to support entrepreneurs with the tools and skills they needed to dissect the dramatic changes of the past year. With the help of experts, peers and potential customers, we tested and refined business models, conducted business model evaluations, designed strategies for marketing and prototyping. Our goal was to create a diverse and powerful cohort of peer innovators from different neighborhoods across the Metro Area.